or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
You came of age in MARPATs, ACUs, and OCPs. Bedazzled in eccentric patterns of greens and tans, you were splendid in your soldier boy style. But your days of government ordered deployments are over. Though the required skillset is the same, the next mission is quite different. The CONTRACTOR AF™ pants are built for your new employer's work dress code. Low key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are re-visioned in a low optic chassis with the best fit in mind. Proprietary stretch cotton/Spandex material with DuPont Teflon® coating is comfortable and built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end make sure they are Contractor AF.
NOTE: Our Contractor Pant is made of 98% cotton material which will result in shrinkage when the suggested laundering procedures are followed. Prior to laundering, the garment will have a generous cut. Laundering will reduce the garment to the tagged size.
- Attackposture™ fit
- Combatgrade™ stretch cotton/spandex
- Water & stain resistant Dupont™ Teflon® coating
- Knee expansion panels & crotch gusset adds mobility
- Padded waistband
- Large exterior carry / mag pockets
- YKK® brand zippered thigh, front, and rear pocketing
- Hidden waistband pocket
- Oversized belt loops for tactical belt use
- U.S. veteran design & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty